Monday, July 19, 2010

Brady's New Backpack



My mom and I were on a hunt to find Brady a kid's backpack. We were about to give up on the search when my mom found two. She held up a Thomas the Train one and a Toy Story 3 one to give Brady his choice. He chose the Toy Story one. I liked the Thomas one better so I said "He is one, he doesn't know what he wants." I then preceded to put the Thomas the Train backpack on Brady. He didn't want anything to do with it. My mom again asked Brady which one he wanted. He again chose the Toy Story backpack. Grandma put it on him and he waltzed down the aisle.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! At least he's not food picky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he has recently entered a stage where he only wants juice and yogurt. I think I enjoyed it when he ate anything I gave him and didn't have an opinion about what I bought him.

    ReplyDelete