Saturday, November 19, 2011

Update

Finally an update! Things have been busy as usual so I haven't posted in awhile.
Brady of course never ceases to amaze me. He is getting so big and so smart. The other day Timothy was changing the oil in the car. Brady asked me what he was doing. When I told him he said, "Oil? I don't know that word." I couldn't believe that he actually said that to me.
Timothy is still doing great in school. He just finished his last cadaver lab. He is learning so much and is getting so much better at adjusting.
I am almost finished with the semester. I have one last semester after this so I plan to graduate in the spring. I have a job lined up as a financial advisor but I'm not sure if i will take it. I'm so excited about graduating, but I'm not ready to make all of these big decisions. Haha. I have also been getting into couponing. I have gotten many free and cheap things. It's a fun new adventure.
Our car business is still going well. Slow, but it's going. We added a partner and changed our name to SD Motors LLC. It's a fun business.
Since I haven't posted awhile I have a lot of pictures to post. Here are a few cute ones and many more will be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment