Sunday, April 3, 2011

Brady never ceases to amaze me

Brady has been potty trained during the day for awhile now, we have just been working on staying dry during naps and night time. Well, today Brady was up taking his nap and with all the wind I didn't hear him leave his room. He later came downstairs, with no diaper on, and told me that he went poo poo. I asked him if he had an accident in his bed and he said no with a smile. I quickly ran upstairs to check out the damage. On the way to his bedroom I noticed a diaper on the bathroom floor. I picked it up and it was completely dry. I then looked in the toilet and found that he had actually gone to the bathroom in there. He was just then coming up the stairs and I asked him if he had stayed dry during his nap and he said "Yes!" with a huge smile. I got all excited and we went downstairs to have a treat.
He got up from his nap and went potty all by himself. My little baby is growing up so fast!

He also tries really hard to be polite. If he does something for me I will thank him and then he says to me "your welcome," and if I don't answer him he will say again, "your welcome mommy," until I hear him and acknowledge what he said to me :)

And Brady is our little cheerleader. Timothy and I have a home workout program that requires us to do pull-ups on a pull-up bar in our house. Brady stands right by us and says "Good job! Do it, Do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment